Hibernate Syllabus :
1. Advantages of Hibernate compared to JDBC
3. ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
4. Configuration xml file and Mapping xml file along with dtds.
5. Hibernate architecture
6. Installation and Directory Structure
7. Hibernate Data Types.
8. First Application using Hibernate.
9. Hibernate API
10. CRUD operations
11. Primary key Generators
12. Hibernate Query Language (HQL)
13. Native SQL
14. Criteria API
15. Inheritance in Hibernate
16. Relations (one to one, one to many, many to one, many to many)
18. Connecting with Multiple Databases
19. Integrating Hibernate with Servlets and Struts
20. Hibernate Annotations